Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Episode 13: Matinenance, part 4

Okay, I promise this will be the last "all-men-are-interested-in-is-a-woman's-rack" episode. Until I think of a new way to use the joke. Which I just did while I was typing that last sentence. So much for that promise.

Speaking of future episodes, I plan to create some props and backgrounds (you know, something other than a white background) in the not-too-distant future in an effort to improve my production values a bit. Clearly, I feel that the strong point of this project is the writing, and that any super hero archetypes could full the roles (which is one of the reasons why I use the first names of the characters, and not their more recognizable code names in most cases). But, that said, it doesn't mean that I can't give the readers something interesting to look at.

Anyway, I've obviously decided to make another Tuesday post. I got such a good response from the last one, I just couldn't resist. Before you ask, no, I'm still not ready to commit to posting twice weekly, so just look at these Tuesday episodes as bonuses for the time being. Hope you enjoy it, and I'll see you again on Friday.

1 comment:

Esbat said...

If you can get Bruce to say "Breastesses" ala In Living Color you will rock mucho. And make me laugh.

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List