Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Episode 15: Look who's talking

Another bonus Tuesday episode!!! Isn't that Adam West Batman-style "KaBoomph" sweet? Expect to see more in the way of sound effects in future episodes.

So, as I said before on this site and others, I do plan to add some kind of background in the future. In fact, I gave it a shot with this very episode. But after screwing around with photoshop for four hours, and not even having one panel completed to my liking, I've decided that backgrounds are going to take a bit longer to implement properly. On the plus side, I'm just about ready to fully commit to posting two episodes per week. Look for the official announcement sometime in March.

On the gaming front, me and my lady have been playing a LOT of PixelJunk Monsters on the PS3. It's an addictive game, and it's great for couples. Metal Gear Solid just got dated (June 12), and it's about time. Also, God of War will be hitting the PSP really soon; good thing I finished Final Fantasy Tactics a little while ago.

Well, that's all for now. See you again on Friday!

No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List