Sunday, March 09, 2008

Special Episode 17b: (the rest of the story, part 2)

WARNING: You should probably read Episode 17 and Episode 17a first!
These last two pseudo-episodes could really be considered an experiment more than actual episodes, hence the reason why I have not advertised then like I do with the regular updates. In the short time I've been doing this comic, I've sometimes felt that there is so much more story that could be told in each panel, but I've tried not to fill up every space with text. As a compromise, I've decided that the way to go might be to do as I have here: post the regular episode on the scheduled update day, and then post "the rest of the story" (tRotS) within the next day or so. Think of it as a director's cut. Just so we're clear, tRotS will not take the place of a regular episode, nor will it be advertised through my regular channels. It's just bonus material.

Enjoy, and I'll see you next time.

2 comments:

Esbat said...

Interesting idea with the director's cut. In my comic I try to add little pose differences and use text/balloon manipulations to get across thoughts. But mostly the characters just say what they're thinking. I try not to use thought balloons much.

Smitty D said...

yeah, it's a bit experimental, and it's not something i plan to do with every comic, but i may do a few like this every now and then.

thanks for continuing to read, and thanks for the input!

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List