Friday, April 11, 2008

Episode 22: Rebound

Ok, I'll admit it: this first chapter in the Bob Saga went on longer than I thought it would. Believe it or not, I have a basic outline that I work from that covers enough episodes for a year, but the characters take over sometimes, and I can't move on until they let me.

Anyway, in addition to doing Luke and Sam, I'm contemplating doing a more traditional, drawn 4-panel strip. I was going to wait until I got this strip on track with 2 weekly episodes, but it's getting hard to keep it inside. More news about that later, stay tuned.

Hope you enjoyed this episode, see you next week!

No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List