Friday, May 23, 2008

Episode 27: Don't You Love Cliffhanger Endings?




I started to get lazy, and not post an update today, but then I read waterfan's comment from the last episode that stated, "the only thing that would make it better is if you posted more than once a week oh well, at least it's on time as promised." How could I possibly be late when I know that it would upset one of my 12 readers? Thanks for the comment, waterfan; and thanks for the inspiration.

So, as you may have noticed, I changed the font for this episode. I'm still having problems with the other font getting too mushed together, so I figured I'd play with another font. It may change again next week; hopefully it won't be too distracting.

Oh, before anyone asks (and in case you didn't know), "Sweet Christmas!" was a common exclamation for Luke to use back in the 70s when the character was created. It's true. Back in those days, just about every comic book character had their own catchphrase. Conan had "CROM!", Doctor Strange had "By the hoary hosts of Haggoth!", the Hulk had "Hulk SMASH!"...it's just dumb luck that no one had claimed "Sweet Christmas" before Luke Cage came on the scene.

Come back next week for the big reveal!

No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List