Friday, June 27, 2008

Episode 32: Wind Beneath My Wings




I was able to borrow a camera for long enough to take pics for this episode and the next, but I still haven't replaced my own yet. At least I have two more weeks to try to find a suitable replacement.

Anyway, there are about 2-4 more parts to the current storyline. After that, I've been toying with the idea of posting more single comic gags. On the plus side, if I'm ever without a camera, I should still be able to use stock footage to get the joke across. On the minus side, I think I'm a better storyline writer than I am a "one liner" writer. Maybe I'll do a better mix of one-liners and story lines. Eh, who knows.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you next week!

UPDATE -- 7-4-2008:
First, it was camera problems, and now it's computer issues. Hopefully, I'll have things straightened out by next week. Sorry about this, folks...




No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List