Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Episode 59.5: Intermission 3


Sorry about how late this episode is coming in, but I got a little tied up with something else. Anyway, I just found out that one of the comics on my pull list hasn't been getting pulled for about 4 months. It's kind of hard for me to catch these things quickly because I get my comics mailed to me from my store, once a month. With the amount of comics that get delayed, I had just assumed that this title ('The End League', if you're interested) was one of them.

Imagine my surprise to find out that my comic store had been slacking off. To tell the truth, this is just the latest in a long line of problems I've been having with them over the past 6 months. I stayed loyal because they're good people, but it's starting to have a negative impact on my comic collecting.

My only option is to drop the store in favor of a much closer store (which doesn't accept my credit card of choice, but I guess I can live with that...). Now, all I need to do is come up with a way to break up with them -- maybe it's time for the "it's not you, it's me" email...

No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List