Friday, August 08, 2008

Episode 37: He Needed A New One Anyway


August 15 UPDATE:
Folks, it pains me to say that I'm going to have to take a break from this strip for a little while. The necessities of everyday work (and life) have piled up to the point that I've used up all of the strips in my buffer, and I really don't want to just slap together a half-baked entry at the last minute.

So, I offer my deepest apologies, but Luke and Sam are on hiatus until September 12...that should give me enough time to get back on track, get my buffer rebuilt, and get my act together. Again, I'm sorry, but thanks for sticking in there with me, and thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List