Friday, September 12, 2008

Episode 38: Mack Daddy



Of course, in the real world, ladies that aren't interested in you are more prone to just stare daggers at you. Oh, I'm sure they'd like to be able to lift a man into the air by his throat, but the fact is, there aren't too many ladies who can do that. And the few who can look a lot more manly than Diana. And, by more manly, I mean they have huge pecs, and delts, and quads, and such. And testicles. Ahem. Moving on...

Man, I think I'm starting to show my age. Does anybody even use the term "Mack Daddy" anymore? Ah, to hell with it; welcome to Episode 38, featuring the first appearance of Diana. Look for me to stick to shorter storylines and one-shots in the future. They're just much easier to handle. I may launch into an epic much later, but I'll stick with the short stuff for now.

Thanks for hanging in there during my hiatus, and I'll see you next week!


No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List