Saturday, December 01, 2007

Episode 1: From New York to Seattle





Welcome to the OFFICIAL RELAUNCH of The Adventures of Luke and Sam! This has been a long time coming, and I think I've been able to manage the Dreamsucker (aka my day job) well enough that I should be able to begin posting a new episode at least once weekly. I'll try to use Friday as my official post day; and if I'm able to post more frequently, consider it a bonus :)

I'd like to take a second to thank all of you who stuck with me through this dry period. I promise, this will be worth the wait. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

Please note that I've also updated the Cast of Characters, and I'll continue to update it as I introduce more characters.

No comments:

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List