Saturday, December 27, 2008

Epidode 56: The Bug Goes Splat



Ok, my vacation is over, and my present to you is this two-page special. Hope you liked it.

In case you're not one of the 14 hardcore readers of Luke and Sam, here is a quick reverse order faq:
In Episode 50, Luke told Kara, Laura, Bruce, and Peter to find the Skinny Chick. Looks like they found her.
Back in Episode 47, it was revealed that the Skinny Chick was making evil twins of heroes with radiation-based powers. This includes Bruce, Peter, and Jennifer.
Waaay back in Episode 15 we first met Bob, Bruce's evil (and apparently British) twin.

If you have any more questions, I suggest you read through the entire history, starting with Episode 1 -- you'll be glad you did. Anyway, I plan on sticking with posting twice weekly, but I'm changing the planned days that I update to Monday and Thursday. See you then!

1 comment:

Acro said...

Seems like Laura has trouble pronouncing "Bruce".

Cheap Ad Space!

Semi-legal Stuff

Legal Information: All celebrity voices and likenesses are impersonated. Sure, the comic book characters that appear within this webcomic have their own copyright owners, but the action figures themselves belong to me -- I bought them. So that means that I can pretty much do whatever I want with them, right? It's satire...and parody...like Robot Chicken. That said, sign me up for whatever legal protection Seth Green has. Seriously, Marvel and DC, please don't sue me. I've got kids to feed. I've spent (and continue to spend) all kinds of money on your books and action figures. The way I see it, you kind of owe me this one for my years of service to you. Heh. But seriously, please don't sue me.

Archive in Date Order - Oldest First

tiny little link boxes

Add to Technorati Favorites The Webcomic List